Informing clients of current topics and investment strategies is important to us at Henderson Wealth Management. We value educating our clients on the current state of the economy, tax changes, and investment strategies, just to name a few. As part of our continuing education program, we mail regular newsletters that are worded in easy to understand language.
Even if you are not a client of Henderson Wealth Management, we feel it is important to be educated on what rules, regulations, and strategies impact your financial future. Due to this, we happily make all of our newsletter available for you to download and read below. We encourage you to share these with friends and family and to call us whenever you have a question, concern, or comment. You can reach our office by calling Kevin or Tom at (585) 421-0470.
If you wish to be added to our newsletter mailing list, please email Tom (email@example.com) your full name and address. In addition to regular newsletters, Henderson Wealth Management holds regular events both in our office and in locations in the greater Rochester & Finger Lakes area. Details on these can be found on our Events Page.
Newsletters - 2020
- Welcome To 2020! (January)
- Quarterly Economic Update - 4th Quarter 2019 (January)
- Coronavirus Letter (February)
- Market Volatility Letter (March)
- Helpful Information for Filing 2019 Taxes and Proactive Tax Planning for 2020 (March)
- Quarterly Economic Update - 1st Quarter 2020 (April)
Newsletters - 2019
- Welcome To 2019! (January)
- Quarterly Economic Update - 4th Quarter 2018 (January)
- Quarterly Economic Update - 1st Quarter 2019 (April)
- Quarterly Economic Update - 2nd Quarter 2019 (July)
- Quarterly Economic Update - 3rd Quarter 2018 (October)
- Helpful Information for Filing 2018 Taxes and Proactive Tax Planning for 2019